Monday, August 24, 2009

Countdown!!

Just nine days left! I've started packing a little, but it's a little overwhelming--especially when trying to keep my room livable at the same time. So I've moved the suitcase, clothes, and extras into our other bedroom. Spreading the mess!

Frequent calls with Stephanie help me decide what to take and what to leave behind. I'll be at UNI today and tomorrow, though, so that will put me a bit behind! Stephanie told me not to worry--as long as we don't wait as long as Keeley did (*cough* night before *cough*)!!

REALLY missing Paul, Sarah, Connor, and Abby even though the boys were here this weekend. I'm making due with my parents though! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So can I tell you that every time we get home and see Paul's car Connor says, "No Rara, she still at work." I have to remind him that you don't live with us anymore. And the other day I was showing him the big laundry bag I got for Abby and it's hanging in her room and he said it was for your dirty clothes too :) I think that a little bit of him will always be waiting for you to "come home."

    ReplyDelete