Wednesday, November 11, 2009

By Far The BEST Night Of My Life!!!!

I know I still have a lot of updating to do from fall break and my trip to Dublin, but something extraordinary has happened in my life this evening.

Be prepared for something very exciting.

Pictures and video will follow, but for now...just know that....





I saw TAYLOR LAUTNER,
KRISTEN STEWART,
and .... ROBERT PATTINSON-----IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




There was an ad in the paper this morning about the fan event at 6pm in Battersea Park. There were a few of us that were going to go, but by 4pm, it was down to Stephanie and me. We got there just in time to get the perfect viewing spot between some bushes and a fence--which, by the way, had a gap in it big enough for us to sneak through, but as true, respectful Twilight fans we resisted the temptation. But we had a FANTASTIC view of the red carpet and the two big viewing screens.



It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead. Be JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

Now just 9 days until the movie comes out!!!!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless and SO jelous!!!! Can't wait to see more and ONLY NINE DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, ok, I have been waiting for the pictures!!!!!!!! Where are they?????? I have to go to bed in like ten minutes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience, love :) I can't think of posting it without some video too. I'll get it done as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, the waiting is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete