Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 2

Today I got up about 9, got ready, ate, then went to our group meeting in the back yard. Just some info for the day and rest of the week.

We started the day off with a Hop On-Hop Off bus tour. Paul was our driver again and a tour guide named Sarah had lots of interesting info to share and was super nice. We basically saw all the big stuff around Westminster and London (2 different cities) and the Thames: Parliament, Westminster, V&A Museum, British Museum, lots of statues, all the famous shops and pubs, HMS Belfast, Tower of London, 10 Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Picadilly, and more I can't really remember without my camera--the battery ran out half way through and it's charging right now :)

Then it was back to Earl's Court. We made ourselves lunch, then I came here to update the blog. Now you're all up to speed!! In a few minutes I'll head back because a few of us are going to get on the Tube at 2:30 and see where it takes us!! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the names of the driver and tour guide!! Were they as cute and nice as we are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I totally didn't even put that together!! Crazy Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete