Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CHEAP TICKETS!!!

Sunday, 27 September

Went to St. Paul's for their 11:30 service. I really wanted to get back in there to stare at the ceilings since our group trip got cut short by the fire alarms! Hopefully I'll go back with Erin and Megan--if not, I'll probably just make some extra time for it :) The service was pretty good. It was kindof hard to hear because the space is so huge and there was a lot of echoing. The echoing did make the choir sound extra cool, though--and they sang in Latin. Finally!

Came home and had lunch. Then Steph and I went to Milano to use the computers and look into buying tickets for fall break. It was a really frustrating process. Everything is so expensive. And the one cheap flight we found to Munich was great, but getting from Munich to ANYWHERE else was really expensive too. When we quit, I stayed to do some homework.


Monday, 28 September

Got up early and went grocery shopping. After that I don't really remember. I'm sure I did some homework or something! I got a little behind in my journal after our day trip!

Oh WAIT!!! So I was at an Internet place when I got an e-mail from Stephanie saying that Molly had found £5 tickets!!!! In short, I tell her to just do it!

When I get home, they're ordering them from RyanAir and the deal is still really good even with the £10 fee. So we get November tickets for Dublin, Ireland! Yaay!!! This also made it really easy for Stephanie and I to pick up our £7 tickets to Marseilles for the start of our fall break trip!! We have no idea where we're going to go from there or how we'll get home yet, but we booked our tickets and it's official! We'll start out in Marseilles and try to figure things out from there so we can get traveling and hostels booked. We are thinking about geting a Eurail pass to hopefully save on traveling: you can travel anywhere in 5 bordering countries for one big fee. This will take some serious maneuvering!

No comments:

Post a Comment